Dedicated to the memory of Prof. G.N. Ramachandran on the 50th anniversary of the appearance of the seminal paper on the Ramachandran map.
Sparsely populated residue conformations in protein structures: Revisiting “experimental” Ramachandran maps
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1101–1112, July 2014
How to Cite
Kalmankar, N. V., Ramakrishnan, C. and Balaram, P. (2014), Sparsely populated residue conformations in protein structures: Revisiting “experimental” Ramachandran maps. Proteins, 82: 1101–1112. doi: 10.1002/prot.24384
The entire work was performed at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 04:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- DST project at the National Centre for Biological Sciences (to NVK) and DBT-IISc partnership program grant of the Department of Biotechnology
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.