This paper is dedicated to the memory of Professor Virgil L. Woods, Jr. (1948–2012), who developed the hydrogen/deuterium-exchange mass spectrometry technology used in this work.
Predicting protein–DNA interactions by full search computational docking
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fifth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Predicted Interactions
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 2106–2118, December 2013
How to Cite
Roberts, V. A., Pique, M. E., Ten Eyck, L. F. and Li, S. (2013), Predicting protein–DNA interactions by full search computational docking. Proteins, 81: 2106–2118. doi: 10.1002/prot.24395
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 03:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: DBI 99–04559
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: GM070996 , GM46312 , AI081982 , RR029388
- University of California, San Diego, Center for AIDS Research (CFAR, National Institutes of Health) . Grant Number: P30 AI036214
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!