This paper is dedicated to the memory of Professor Virgil L. Woods, Jr. (1948–2012), who developed the hydrogen/deuterium-exchange mass spectrometry technology used in this work.
Predicting protein–DNA interactions by full search computational docking
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fifth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Predicted Interactions
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 2106–2118, December 2013
How to Cite
Roberts, V. A., Pique, M. E., Ten Eyck, L. F. and Li, S. (2013), Predicting protein–DNA interactions by full search computational docking. Proteins, 81: 2106–2118. doi: 10.1002/prot.24395
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 03:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: DBI 99–04559
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Numbers: GM070996 , GM46312 , AI081982 , RR029388
- University of California, San Diego, Center for AIDS Research (CFAR, National Institutes of Health) . Grant Number: P30 AI036214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!