Data-driven models for protein interaction and design
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fifth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Predicted Interactions
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 2221–2228, December 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, X., Ericksen, S. S., Demerdash, O. N. A. and Mitchell, J. C. (2013), Data-driven models for protein interaction and design. Proteins, 81: 2221–2228. doi: 10.1002/prot.24405
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2013 06:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.