PDB accession codes: 4ILU and 4MFR
Crystal structure of Mycobacterium tuberculosis CarD, an essential RNA polymerase binding protein, reveals a quasidomain-swapped dimeric structural architecture
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 879–884, May 2014
How to Cite
Kaur, G., Dutta, D. and Thakur, K. G. (2014), Crystal structure of Mycobacterium tuberculosis CarD, an essential RNA polymerase binding protein, reveals a quasidomain-swapped dimeric structural architecture. Proteins, 82: 879–884. doi: 10.1002/prot.24419
While this manuscript was under review, crystal structure of monomeric CarD from Thermus thermophilus, has been reported.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2013
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India (K.G.T.); Department of Science and Technology, India, (Ramanujan Fellowship to D.D.); INSPIRE fellowship (G.K.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.