Assaf Lavi and Chi Ho Ngan contributed equally to this work.
Detection of peptide-binding sites on protein surfaces: The first step toward the modeling and targeting of peptide-mediated interactions
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fifth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Predicted Interactions
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 2096–2105, December 2013
How to Cite
Lavi, A., Ngan, C. H., Movshovitz-Attias, D., Bohnuud, T., Yueh, C., Beglov, D., Schueler-Furman, O. and Kozakov, D. (2013), Detection of peptide-binding sites on protein surfaces: The first step toward the modeling and targeting of peptide-mediated interactions. Proteins, 81: 2096–2105. doi: 10.1002/prot.24422
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 09:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- USA-Israel Binational Science Foundation . Grant Number: 2009418
- NIH . Grant Numbers: GM93147, GM064700, GM61687
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI1047082
- Russian Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: 14.A18.21.1973
- Israel Science Foundation, founded by the Israel Academy of Science and Humanities . Grant Number: 319/11
- European Research Council . Grant Number: ERC Grant Agreement #310873
Vol. 82, Issue 7, 1550, Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!