Cholesterol-β1AR interaction versus cholesterol-β2AR interaction
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 760–770, May 2014
How to Cite
Cang, X., Yang, L., Yang, J., Luo, C., Zheng, M., Yu, K., Yang, H. and Jiang, H. (2014), Cholesterol-β1AR interaction versus cholesterol-β2AR interaction. Proteins, 82: 760–770. doi: 10.1002/prot.24456
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 11:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- The State Key Program of Basic Research of China grant . Grant Number: 2012CB518005
- the National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 81230076 and 31100594
- Shanghai Science and Technology Development Funds . Grant Number: 12QA1404000 and 11ZR1444400
- SA-SIBS Scholarship Program
- the National Science and Technology Major Project “Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing Program” . Grant Number: 2013ZX09507001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!