Improving the accuracy of protein stability predictions with multistate design using a variety of backbone ensembles
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 771–784, May 2014
How to Cite
Davey, J. A. and Chica, R. A. (2014), Improving the accuracy of protein stability predictions with multistate design using a variety of backbone ensembles. Proteins, 82: 771–784. doi: 10.1002/prot.24457
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!