Improving the accuracy of protein stability predictions with multistate design using a variety of backbone ensembles
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 771–784, May 2014
How to Cite
Davey, J. A. and Chica, R. A. (2014), Improving the accuracy of protein stability predictions with multistate design using a variety of backbone ensembles. Proteins, 82: 771–784. doi: 10.1002/prot.24457
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 11:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.