Molecular dynamics study of HIV-1 RT-DNA-nevirapine complexes explains NNRTI inhibition and resistance by connection mutations
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 815–829, May 2014
How to Cite
Vijayan, R. S. K., Arnold, E. and Das, K. (2014), Molecular dynamics study of HIV-1 RT-DNA-nevirapine complexes explains NNRTI inhibition and resistance by connection mutations. Proteins, 82: 815–829. doi: 10.1002/prot.24460
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 OCT 2013 11:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!