Author contributions: A.T.: performed and analyzed all thermodynamic and spectroscopic studies; A.T. and P.M.: performed the flow chamber studies and platelet translocation analysis; L.M.B.-M.: performed the size exclusion chromatography; M.A.: designed the research and developed the code for statistical analysis of platelet translocations; A.T. and M.A.: wrote the manuscript.
A molten globule intermediate of the Von Willebrand factor A1 domain firmly tethers platelets under shear flow
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 867–878, May 2014
How to Cite
Tischer, A., Madde, P., Blancas-Mejia, Luis. M. and Auton, M. (2014), A molten globule intermediate of the Von Willebrand factor A1 domain firmly tethers platelets under shear flow. Proteins, 82: 867–878. doi: 10.1002/prot.24464
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: HL109109 (to M.A.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.