Mapping disease-related missense mutations in the immunoglobulin-like fold domain of lamin A/C reveals novel genotype–phenotype associations for laminopathies
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 904–915, June 2014
How to Cite
Scharner, J., Lu, H.-C., Fraternali, F., Ellis, J. A. and Zammit, P. S. (2014), Mapping disease-related missense mutations in the immunoglobulin-like fold domain of lamin A/C reveals novel genotype–phenotype associations for laminopathies. Proteins, 82: 904–915. doi: 10.1002/prot.24465
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 02:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- OPTISTEM through the European Union 7th Framework Programme supported JS . Grant Number: 223098
- Medical Research Council . Grant Number: (G1100193)
- The Medical Research Council under which this work was initiated . Grant Number: G0700307
- British Heart Foundation . Grant Number: NH/12/2/29427. The Zammit lab also acknowledges financial support from the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, Association Francaise contre les Myopathies and BIODESIGN (contract 262948-2) through the European Union 7th Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!