The addition of 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol prevents the aggregation of guanidinium around protein and impairs its denaturation ability: A molecular dynamics simulation study
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 944–953, June 2014
How to Cite
Shao, Q. (2014), The addition of 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol prevents the aggregation of guanidinium around protein and impairs its denaturation ability: A molecular dynamics simulation study. Proteins, 82: 944–953. doi: 10.1002/prot.24468
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 02:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 21003003 , 21373258
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!