The addition of 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol prevents the aggregation of guanidinium around protein and impairs its denaturation ability: A molecular dynamics simulation study
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 944–953, June 2014
How to Cite
Shao, Q. (2014), The addition of 2,2,2-trifluoroethanol prevents the aggregation of guanidinium around protein and impairs its denaturation ability: A molecular dynamics simulation study. Proteins, 82: 944–953. doi: 10.1002/prot.24468
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 02:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 21003003 , 21373258
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.