Analyses of the folding properties of ferredoxin-like fold proteins by means of a coarse-grained Gō model: Relationship between the free energy profiles and folding cores
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 954–965, June 2014
How to Cite
Sugita, M. and Kikuchi, T. (2014), Analyses of the folding properties of ferredoxin-like fold proteins by means of a coarse-grained Gō model: Relationship between the free energy profiles and folding cores. Proteins, 82: 954–965. doi: 10.1002/prot.24469
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology . Grant Number: S1001042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!