Analyses of the folding properties of ferredoxin-like fold proteins by means of a coarse-grained Gō model: Relationship between the free energy profiles and folding cores
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 954–965, June 2014
How to Cite
Sugita, M. and Kikuchi, T. (2014), Analyses of the folding properties of ferredoxin-like fold proteins by means of a coarse-grained Gō model: Relationship between the free energy profiles and folding cores. Proteins, 82: 954–965. doi: 10.1002/prot.24469
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology . Grant Number: S1001042
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|prot24469-sup-0001-suppinfo01.pdf||123K||Figure S1 Free energy profiles of (a) ADA2h and (b) U1A with different cut off value which define native contacts. Cut off values are 4.0, 4.1, and 4.2 Å. The values of free energy are scaled by kBT.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.