This work was granted access to the HPC resources of CINECA made available within the Distributed European Computing Initiative by the PRACE-2IP, receiving funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement RI-283493. VGD, AAP and LAD hold CONICET fellowships. AGT and MAM are staff members of CONICET.
QM/MM study of the C—C coupling reaction mechanism of CYP121, an essential Cytochrome p450 of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1004–1021, June 2014
How to Cite
Dumas, V. G., Defelipe, L. A., Petruk, A. A., Turjanski, A. G. and Marti, M. A. (2014), QM/MM study of the C—C coupling reaction mechanism of CYP121, an essential Cytochrome p450 of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Proteins, 82: 1004–1021. doi: 10.1002/prot.24474
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 03:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!