The minimal α-crystallin domain of Mj Hsp16.5 is functional at non-heat-shock conditions
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1156–1167, July 2014
How to Cite
Xi, D., Wei, P., Zhang, C. and Lai, L. (2014), The minimal α-crystallin domain of Mj Hsp16.5 is functional at non-heat-shock conditions. Proteins, 82: 1156–1167. doi: 10.1002/prot.24480
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China and National Natural Science Foundation of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!