The minimal α-crystallin domain of Mj Hsp16.5 is functional at non-heat-shock conditions
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1156–1167, July 2014
How to Cite
Xi, D., Wei, P., Zhang, C. and Lai, L. (2014), The minimal α-crystallin domain of Mj Hsp16.5 is functional at non-heat-shock conditions. Proteins, 82: 1156–1167. doi: 10.1002/prot.24480
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 06:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China and National Natural Science Foundation of China
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.