The C-terminal domain of the transcriptional regulator BldD from Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2) constitutes a novel fold of winged-helix domains
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1093–1098, June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J.-M., Won, H.-S. and Kang, S.-O. (2014), The C-terminal domain of the transcriptional regulator BldD from Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2) constitutes a novel fold of winged-helix domains. Proteins, 82: 1093–1098. doi: 10.1002/prot.24481
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea . Grant Number: A092006 (to H.-S.W)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!