The C-terminal domain of the transcriptional regulator BldD from Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2) constitutes a novel fold of winged-helix domains
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1093–1098, June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, J.-M., Won, H.-S. and Kang, S.-O. (2014), The C-terminal domain of the transcriptional regulator BldD from Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2) constitutes a novel fold of winged-helix domains. Proteins, 82: 1093–1098. doi: 10.1002/prot.24481
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 03:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- Ministry for Health, Welfare & Family Affairs, Republic of Korea . Grant Number: A092006 (to H.-S.W)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.