An effective Coarse-grained model for biological simulations: Recent refinements and validations
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1168–1185, July 2014
How to Cite
Vicatos, S., Rychkova, A., Mukherjee, S. and Warshel, A. (2014), An effective Coarse-grained model for biological simulations: Recent refinements and validations. Proteins, 82: 1168–1185. doi: 10.1002/prot.24482
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- NIH . Grant Numbers: GM24492 , GM40283 , MCB0836400
- NCI . Grant Number: 1U19CA105010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!