Ab initio protein folding simulations using atomic burials as informational intermediates between sequence and structure
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1186–1199, July 2014
How to Cite
van der Linden, M. G., Ferreira, D. C., de Oliveira, L. C., Onuchic, J. N. and Pereira de Araújo, A. F. (2014), Ab initio protein folding simulations using atomic burials as informational intermediates between sequence and structure. Proteins, 82: 1186–1199. doi: 10.1002/prot.24483
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 01:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Pesquisa (CNPq) . Grant Number: 478121/2011-3
- Center for Theoretical Biological Physics sponsored by the NSF . Grant Number: PHY-1308264 and NSF-MCB-1214457
- Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas (to J.N.O.).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!