The crystal structure of BlmI as a model for nonribosomal peptide synthetase peptidyl carrier proteins
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1210–1218, July 2014
How to Cite
Lohman, J. R., Ma, M., Cuff, M. E., Bigelow, L., Bearden, J., Babnigg, G., Joachimiak, A., Phillips, G. N. and Shen, B. (2014), The crystal structure of BlmI as a model for nonribosomal peptide synthetase peptidyl carrier proteins. Proteins, 82: 1210–1218. doi: 10.1002/prot.24485
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2013 12:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences Protein Structure Initiative (to GNP and BS) . Grant Number: GM094596
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences Protein Structure Initiative (to MC, LB, JB, GB, and AJ) . Grant Number: GM094585
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: AI40475
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research (to MC and AJ) . Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!