Tachi E. Takasuka and Christopher M. Bianchetti contributed equally to this work.
Structure-guided analysis of catalytic specificity of the abundantly secreted chitosanase SACTE_5457 from Streptomyces sp. SirexAA-E
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1245–1257, July 2014
How to Cite
Takasuka, T. E., Bianchetti, C. M., Tobimatsu, Y., Bergeman, L. F., Ralph, J. and Fox, B. G. (2014), Structure-guided analysis of catalytic specificity of the abundantly secreted chitosanase SACTE_5457 from Streptomyces sp. SirexAA-E. Proteins, 82: 1245–1257. doi: 10.1002/prot.24491
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2013 04:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center (DOE Office of Science). Grant Number: BER DE-FC02-07ER64494
- US Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science. Grant Number: W-31-109-ENG-38
- College of Agricultural and Life Sciences, Department of Biochemistry, the Graduate School of the University of Wisconsin, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, and the Michigan Technology Tri-Corridor. Grant Number: 085P1000817
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.