Constant pH molecular dynamics of proteins in explicit solvent with proton tautomerism
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1319–1331, July 2014
How to Cite
Goh, G. B., Hulbert, B. S., Zhou, H. and Brooks, C. L. (2014), Constant pH molecular dynamics of proteins in explicit solvent with proton tautomerism. Proteins, 82: 1319–1331. doi: 10.1002/prot.24499
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2013 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: GM037554 and GM057513
- Interdisciplinary Opportunities in Biophysics REU at the University of Michigan . Grant Number: PHY-1004618
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!