Crystal structures of carbohydrate recognition domain of blood dendritic cell antigen-2 (BDCA2) reveal a common domain-swapped dimer
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1512–1518, July 2014
How to Cite
Nagae, M., Ikeda, A., Kitago, Y., Matsumoto, N., Yamamoto, K. and Yamaguchi, Y. (2014), Crystal structures of carbohydrate recognition domain of blood dendritic cell antigen-2 (BDCA2) reveal a common domain-swapped dimer. Proteins, 82: 1512–1518. doi: 10.1002/prot.24504
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2013 10:58PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.