Validating computer simulations of enantioselective catalysis; reproducing the large steric and entropic contributions in Candida Antarctica lipase B
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1387–1399, July 2014
How to Cite
Schopf, P. and Warshel, A. (2014), Validating computer simulations of enantioselective catalysis; reproducing the large steric and entropic contributions in Candida Antarctica lipase B. Proteins, 82: 1387–1399. doi: 10.1002/prot.24506
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 07:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM024492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!