Matija Popovic and Hans Wienk contributed equally to this work.
The basic helix–loop–helix region of the transcriptional repressor hairy and enhancer of split 1 is preorganized to bind DNA
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 537–545, April 2014
How to Cite
Popovic, M., Wienk, H., Coglievina, M., Boelens, R., Pongor, S. and Pintar, A. (2014), The basic helix–loop–helix region of the transcriptional repressor hairy and enhancer of split 1 is preorganized to bind DNA. Proteins, 82: 537–545. doi: 10.1002/prot.24507
Matija Popovic's current address is Division of Molecular Structure, National Institute for Medical Research, The Ridgeway, Mill Hill, London NW7 1AA, United Kingdom.
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2014 07:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- EU (Bio-NMR, European Commission's FP7) for access to the SONNMRLSF European Large-Scale NMR Facility in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Grant Number: 261863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!