Molecular determinants of the ATP hydrolysis asymmetry of the CCT chaperonin complex
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 703–707, May 2014
How to Cite
Chagoyen, M., Carrascosa, J. L., Pazos, F. and Valpuesta, J. M. (2014), Molecular determinants of the ATP hydrolysis asymmetry of the CCT chaperonin complex. Proteins, 82: 703–707. doi: 10.1002/prot.24510
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation). Grant Numbers: BFU2010–15703, BIO2010–22109
- Comunidad de Madrid (Madrid Regional Government). Grant Number: S2009MAT-1507
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!