Benchmarking protein–protein interface predictions: Why you should care about protein size
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1444–1452, July 2014
How to Cite
Martin, J. (2014), Benchmarking protein–protein interface predictions: Why you should care about protein size. Proteins, 82: 1444–1452. doi: 10.1002/prot.24512
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (projet MAPPING, Investissement d'avenir) . Grant Number: ANR-11-BINF-003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!