Benchmarking protein–protein interface predictions: Why you should care about protein size
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1444–1452, July 2014
How to Cite
Martin, J. (2014), Benchmarking protein–protein interface predictions: Why you should care about protein size. Proteins, 82: 1444–1452. doi: 10.1002/prot.24512
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JAN 2014 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (projet MAPPING, Investissement d'avenir) . Grant Number: ANR-11-BINF-003
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.