Free energetics of rigid body association of ubiquitin binding domains: A biochemical model for binding mediated by hydrophobic interaction
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1453–1468, July 2014
How to Cite
Cui, D., Ou, S. and Patel, S. (2014), Free energetics of rigid body association of ubiquitin binding domains: A biochemical model for binding mediated by hydrophobic interaction. Proteins, 82: 1453–1468. doi: 10.1002/prot.24513
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JAN 2014 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CAREER: MCB: 1149802
- National Institutes of Health in the Chemical Engineering Department at the University of Delaware. Grant Number: COBRE:P20-RR015588
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.