Sheng-Chia Chen and Chi-Hung Huang contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structures of the archaeal UDP-GlcNAc 2-epimerase from Methanocaldococcus jannaschii reveal a conformational change induced by UDP-GlcNAc
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 7, pages 1519–1526, July 2014
How to Cite
Chen, S.-C., Huang, C.-H., Shin Yang, C., Liu, J.-S., Kuan, S.-M. and Chen, Y. (2014), Crystal structures of the archaeal UDP-GlcNAc 2-epimerase from Methanocaldococcus jannaschii reveal a conformational change induced by UDP-GlcNAc. Proteins, 82: 1519–1526. doi: 10.1002/prot.24516
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC99-2313-B-241-001, NSC100-2313-B-241-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!