Rebuilding a macromolecular membrane complex at the atomic scale: Case of the Kir6.2 potassium channel coupled to the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M2
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1694–1707, September 2014
How to Cite
Sapay, N., Estrada-Mondragon, A., Moreau, C., Vivaudou, M. and Crouzy, S. (2014), Rebuilding a macromolecular membrane complex at the atomic scale: Case of the Kir6.2 potassium channel coupled to the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M2. Proteins, 82: 1694–1707. doi: 10.1002/prot.24521
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ICCR Project). Grant Number: ANR-09-PIRI-0010
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-11-LABX-0015-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!