Rebuilding a macromolecular membrane complex at the atomic scale: Case of the Kir6.2 potassium channel coupled to the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M2
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1694–1707, September 2014
How to Cite
Sapay, N., Estrada-Mondragon, A., Moreau, C., Vivaudou, M. and Crouzy, S. (2014), Rebuilding a macromolecular membrane complex at the atomic scale: Case of the Kir6.2 potassium channel coupled to the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor M2. Proteins, 82: 1694–1707. doi: 10.1002/prot.24521
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2014 05:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ICCR Project). Grant Number: ANR-09-PIRI-0010
- ANR. Grant Number: ANR-11-LABX-0015-01
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.