Structural and sequence features of two residue turns in beta-hairpins
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1721–1733, September 2014
How to Cite
Madan, B., Seo, S. Y. and Lee, S.-G. (2014), Structural and sequence features of two residue turns in beta-hairpins. Proteins, 82: 1721–1733. doi: 10.1002/prot.24526
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2014 01:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2013
- Basic Science Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Korean Government (MSIP). Grant Numbers: NRF-2012R1A2A2A01045306, 2012R1A1A1007364
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.