Marianne Rooman is Research Director at the Belgian Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS).
Cation–π, amino–π, π–π, and H-bond interactions stabilize antigen–antibody interfaces
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1734–1746, September 2014
How to Cite
Dalkas, G. A., Teheux, F., Kwasigroch, J. M. and Rooman, M. (2014), Cation–π, amino–π, π–π, and H-bond interactions stabilize antigen–antibody interfaces. Proteins, 82: 1734–1746. doi: 10.1002/prot.24527
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2014 12:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.