Incorporating replacement free energy of binding-site waters in molecular docking
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1765–1776, September 2014
How to Cite
Sun, H., Zhao, L., Peng, S. and Huang, N. (2014), Incorporating replacement free energy of binding-site waters in molecular docking. Proteins, 82: 1765–1776. doi: 10.1002/prot.24530
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology “973” . Grant Number: 2011CB812402
- National Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21003011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!