Incorporating replacement free energy of binding-site waters in molecular docking
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1765–1776, September 2014
How to Cite
Sun, H., Zhao, L., Peng, S. and Huang, N. (2014), Incorporating replacement free energy of binding-site waters in molecular docking. Proteins, 82: 1765–1776. doi: 10.1002/prot.24530
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology “973” . Grant Number: 2011CB812402
- National Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 21003011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.