Structural conservation of the B subunit in the ammonia monooxygenase/particulate methane monooxygenase superfamily
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 2263–2267, September 2014
How to Cite
Lawton, T. J., Ham, J., Sun, T. and Rosenzweig, A. C. (2014), Structural conservation of the B subunit in the ammonia monooxygenase/particulate methane monooxygenase superfamily. Proteins, 82: 2263–2267. doi: 10.1002/prot.24535
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 04:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2013
- National Institutes of Health . Grant Number: GM070473 (ACR)
- U.S. DOE . Grant Number: DE-AC02–06CH11357 (Advanced Photon Source)
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation and the Michigan Technology Tri-Corridor . Grant Number: 085P1000817 (LS-CAT sector 21)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!