The institution at which the work was performed: The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability.
Cofactory: Sequence-based prediction of cofactor specificity of Rossmann folds
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1819–1828, September 2014
How to Cite
Geertz-Hansen, H. M., Blom, N., Feist, A. M., Brunak, S. and Petersen, T. N. (2014), Cofactory: Sequence-based prediction of cofactor specificity of Rossmann folds. Proteins, 82: 1819–1828. doi: 10.1002/prot.24536
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2014 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Novo Nordisk Foundation and Novozymes A/S
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.