Correction added on 04 April 2014, after first online publication: Grant information has been included.
Effects of protein engineering and rational mutagenesis on crystal lattice of single chain antibody fragments
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1884–1895, September 2014
How to Cite
Kalyoncu, S., Hyun, J., Pai, J. C., Johnson, J. L., Entzminger, K., Jain, A., Heaner, D. P., Morales, I. A., Truskett, T. M., Maynard, J. A. and Lieberman, R. L. (2014), Effects of protein engineering and rational mutagenesis on crystal lattice of single chain antibody fragments. Proteins, 82: 1884–1895. doi: 10.1002/prot.24542
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 12:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK091357, GM095638
- Welch Foundation. Grant Numbers: F-1696, F-1767
- Department of Education Graduate Assistance in Areas of National Need (GAANN). Grant Number: P200A090307
- Petit Undergraduate Scholars program, Georgia Tech Senior Biophysics Training program. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. W-31-109-Eng-38
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.