Conflict of Interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Structure and specificity of an antibody targeting a proteolytically cleaved IgG hinge
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Antibody Modeling Assessment II
Volume 82, Issue 8, pages 1656–1667, August 2014
How to Cite
Malia, T. J., Teplyakov, A., Brezski, R. J., Luo, J., Kinder, M., Sweet, R. W., Almagro, J. C., Jordan, R. E. and Gilliland, G. L. (2014), Structure and specificity of an antibody targeting a proteolytically cleaved IgG hinge. Proteins, 82: 1656–1667. doi: 10.1002/prot.24545
Juan C. Almagro's current address is CTI-Boston, Pfizer Inc., Boston, MA, United States.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2014 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!