ProDomAs, protein domain assignment algorithm using center-based clustering and independent dominating set
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1937–1946, September 2014
How to Cite
Ansari, E. S., Eslahchi, C., Pezeshk, H. and Sadeghi, M. (2014), ProDomAs, protein domain assignment algorithm using center-based clustering and independent dominating set. Proteins, 82: 1937–1946. doi: 10.1002/prot.24547
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- School of Biological Science, Institute for Research in Fundamental Science (IPM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!