Assessment of protein side-chain conformation prediction methods in different residue environments
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 1971–1984, September 2014
How to Cite
Peterson, L. X., Kang, X. and Kihara, D. (2014), Assessment of protein side-chain conformation prediction methods in different residue environments. Proteins, 82: 1971–1984. doi: 10.1002/prot.24552
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 MAR 2014 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM097528
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IIS0915801, DBI1262189, IOS1127027
- National Research Foundation of Korea Grant. Grant Number: NRF-2011-220-C00004
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.