Exploring the multiscale signaling behavior of phototropin1 from Chlamydomonas reinhardtii using a full-residue space kinetic Monte Carlo molecular dynamics technique
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 2018–2040, September 2014
How to Cite
Peter, E., Dick, B., Stambolic, I. and Baeurle, S. A. (2014), Exploring the multiscale signaling behavior of phototropin1 from Chlamydomonas reinhardtii using a full-residue space kinetic Monte Carlo molecular dynamics technique. Proteins, 82: 2018–2040. doi: 10.1002/prot.24556
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2014 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) through the Research Training Group “Sensory photoreceptors in natural and artificial systems”. Grant Number: GRK 640
- Research Training Group “Chemical photocatalysis”. Grant Number: GRK 1626
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.