Thorsten Selmer's current address is FH Aachen, Heinrich-Mußmann-Straße 1, D-52428 Jülich, Germany
High resolution crystal structure of Clostridium propionicum β-alanyl-CoA:ammonia lyase, a new member of the “hot dog fold” protein superfamily
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 2041–2053, September 2014
How to Cite
Heine, A., Herrmann, G., Selmer, T., Terwesten, F., Buckel, W. and Reuter, K. (2014), High resolution crystal structure of Clostridium propionicum β-alanyl-CoA:ammonia lyase, a new member of the “hot dog fold” protein superfamily. Proteins, 82: 2041–2053. doi: 10.1002/prot.24557
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2014 04:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- Helmholz-Zentrum Berlin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!