Multiple Gaussian network modes alignment reveals dynamically variable regions: The hemoglobin case
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 2097–2105, September 2014
How to Cite
Davis, M. and Tobi, D. (2014), Multiple Gaussian network modes alignment reveals dynamically variable regions: The hemoglobin case. Proteins, 82: 2097–2105. doi: 10.1002/prot.24565
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2014 12:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.