Banding 2of NMR-derived methyl order parameters: Implications for protein dynamics
Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 2106–2117, September 2014
How to Cite
Sharp, K. A., Kasinath, V. and Wand, A. J. (2014), Banding 2of NMR-derived methyl order parameters: Implications for protein dynamics. Proteins, 82: 2106–2117. doi: 10.1002/prot.24566
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 11:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- Mathers Charitable Trust and NIH. Grant Number: GM102447
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center through NIH through the NRBSC. Grant Number: #RC2GM093307
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!