Bridging between normal mode analysis and elastic network models
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 9, pages 2157–2168, September 2014
How to Cite
Na, H. and Song, G. (2014), Bridging between normal mode analysis and elastic network models. Proteins, 82: 2157–2168. doi: 10.1002/prot.24571
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2014 05:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: CCF-0953517 (CAREER award)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!